Premiserv Limited provide warehouse cleaning services and can help you meet your operational health and safety cleaning requirements while meeting with budgetary constraints. We operate at convenient times for your facility ensuring that no impact is made on your ongoing operations. Premiserv currently provide a wide range of industrial warehouse cleaning services for a wide range of clients on a regular basis. Warehouse cleaning works can include various aspects of the internal structure including walls, ceiling, flooring, high level racking, automated racking systems, mezzanine floors, roller shutter doors, roof, and the external cladding.
- Walls, flooring, ceilings, high level racking, mezzanine floors, roller shutters, roof and external cladding cleans.
- Security cameras, fire doors and fire escapes.
- Fully automated warehouse & storage facilities
- High security & valuable merchandise environments including bonded warehousing
- Food, Chiller & Cold Room storage environments
- Warehouse racking systems
- Pallet racking
- Mezzanine floors & partitions
- Warehouse & storage floors
Our manufacturing cleaning and factory cleaning teams can work whilst you continue production and during shut down periods. With your approval and input into our cleaning schedule we can work over machinery in access equipment, use access equipment to reach and clean all areas of your facility from the floors to the roofing.
We support businesses and organisations throughout region to uphold both their environmental and their health and safety commitments by maintaining and cleaning all areas of your facility. Our teams are fully trained in access methodology holding IPAF accreditation (International Powered Access Federation), CSCS cards (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) and both internal and externally assessed cleaning accreditations. We are also fully insured and CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme accredited). We also offer associated services such painting services for warehouse floors and walls. We are Call 0800 148 8005 to arrange an appointment to assess your requirements.